我们招聘职业移民法律助理。优先录用对 EB5, EB1, EB2 有工作经验的申请人。
Re: Job Application
Legal Assistant (Must Read, Write, Speak Chinese)
Busy, high-volume immigration law firm is looking for a legal assistant.
Prior experience in Employment-Based immigration (EB5, EB1, EB2NIW)
preferred. (Will train).
Please apply ONLY if you fulfill the following requirements:
1. Must be motivated, employment-Based immigration (EB5, EB1, EB2NIW)
2. Must read, write, speak Chinese and understand Chinese business and
3. Excellent English writing skills
4. Accuracy, attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills, must
have the ability to write and translate documents accurately with correct
English writing style.
5. Excellent organizational skills (document organization, preparation, etc
6. Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, online search
7. Type at least 55 WPM
8. Plan to stay in the position long-term to develop a career of
9. Employment authorization (work permit) in the U.S. required
10. US Bachelor’s degree preferred. NO J.D.s or LLMs accepted at this time
1. E-mail your resume
2. Please indicate in the subject line whether you know Chinese: “
Craigslist – Legal Asst/ (Knowledge of Chinese)”
There will be a six-month probation period.
Wage after probation: Depending upon experience, including basic salaries
and bonus depending upon experience and performance. Health Insurance.
The law firm is located in a beautiful building at the intersection of Bundy
Drive and Wilshire Boulevard in West Los Angeles, a couple of miles from
the beach, at 12100 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 650, Los Angeles, CA 90025.